Friday, December 31, 2010

1st January 2011

Yes Bloggy ............,

2011 ...here we come . I sat in front of the telly to welcome it ..seeing  all the fireworks .at the stroke of midnight . I felt good welcoming the New Year in a happy and peaceful country .

Earlier on my Indian neighbors had a small gathering . We were invited too . I did not prepare anything as it was just too short a notice  .Last night's gathering meant we get to meet and mix with the neighbors again . It was good mixture of neighbors ...Chinese , Malay and Indians . The food were simple , nice and tasty . The Indian chicken sambal  was just good.....slurpppppppp!

Yep ...2 rounds of fireworks were let off ....and turn that patch of grass into a red messy bits of paper . Oh oh ....my son and a few other neighbors had been cleaning that area and the drain besides it in the evening . Cleaning  it free of dried leaves and twigs and grasses .

I found out that another neighbor would be having her C section today ...to welcome her 2nd child ...a baby boy , Let's hope all goes well for her and the baby . I would only be meeting her in another month's time as she would be spending her confinement days with her mother in law .

Another neighbor said she is still not in the best of health after her cyst operation 6 months ago . She's 40years old but she felt as if she is in a 60 years old body . I told her to take plenty of rest . Get somebody to help clean the house for the next 6 months . Then she only need to just focus on her work and her cooking for the family . She said she intended to do so . We shared a couple of health issues that had been troubling us in year 2010 . I felt good too .....

Yes Bloggy .....I look forward to year 2011 . We embrace it together okkkkkkk....?!

Just me

Dancy

No comments:

Post a Comment