Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Be Thankful

Dear Bloggy ,

Alhamdullillah I woke up feeling fresh today . I had a good night sleep . I saw the football match between Malaysia and Indonesia last night on the telly ...though I did not see till the end . I chickened out the last 30 minits of the game when the other team managed to get even with Malaysia . Hahahahaahah getting cold feet for comfort !

I have to be thankful to the Malaysian Team that we won  . Congratulations ! I have  to be thankful too on these :

1 ) To my family ....I am thankful to them  for everything . Well ...there are times when u feel frustrated and annoyed . Get real....as life is not sweet roses all the way . There are ups and  downs as one sails thru life . But imagine life without a family . I would  be all alone . I would feel lonely . I know I would be feeling down too. So to my family  here's hugs to all of u .


2 ) To my children ....I am glad and happy and am thankful to ALLAH SWT that with ALLAH's grace ...you all have grown up ; just as I have envisioned you would be . You all have a long way to go but do look forward to the  future . It holds so much hope . Work hard as success is not something to wait ....its something to work for . I wish you all a future with much success .

Congratulations to my daughter Yasmin Fatimah . U did it girl ! 

To my son Amir Ajmal ...all the best for your SPM 2011 . Do work hard !

To my son Uzair Ibrahim Lu ...do pursue your future plans . Someday U will look back with great pride on all that you have done to reach these special achievements .
I love u all .

Just me 

Dancy







No comments:

Post a Comment