Monday, December 27, 2010

Thank God ....

Hello there Bloggy ,

A pretty cool morning today . Plenty of clouds in the sky ....could hardly feel the sun's rays . Hope its not going to rain as I have plenty of things to do today.

To update you ...I thought I was going through another phase of bleeding again when I saw blood oozing out . I stayed cool and was asking myself how it could it be so as I had been perfectly without any discharge for the past 7 days .

I tried to recall the activities I had done . I know for sure I did  not do any heavy  exercise . I only walked about in my house ...went up and down the staircase and the occsional drive to town to buy things and that too was assisted by my daughter especially when it comes to lifting all the plastic bags out of the car .

I just can't sit down the whole day as it hurt my back . I need the blood to flow too thru out my body . I need to move as I feel unhealthy staying put the whole day long . It kind of make my mind and body sick .

So when I saw another discharge of fresh blood , deep in my mind I know it could be my period . But I could not assume it is so . I need to be 100% sure . So to the hospital I went again .

The doctor too could not say it is my period . To confirm he have ' to go in" and see . Yes ...he said it is my  period . Both of us were relief . On top of that he said my wound was healing pretty well . There is a thin layer of new skin growing . 85% healing process is a good sign . Go for a holiday he told me . Just don't do any heavy exercise , avoid constipation and abstain for the next 1 month .

That's the best news I have heard . Thank God for the period as it gave the doctor an opportunity to check and confirm I am okay and fit for my flight to Sarawak .

Insyaallah the next trip to the doctor will be on the 25th January 2011. For my follow up .

Yes.........Welcome 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment