Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Feeling Better...

Dear Bloggy ,

Alhamdullillah ...am feeling better for the past 2 weeks. That feeling of being tired and drained of energy is hopefully not to be experienced anymore  . Oh ya ,  the phlegm is still there ...though not so bad as before . The need to be careful and choosy where fruits are concerned . What a shame ....fresh tropical fruits are good and delicious .

So what's next ?

Yesterday I bought some felt and a few other stuff to start off a new hobby. Daughter Yasmin has been making little key chains out of felt . She sold some of the things  she made . I know I could do the same thing too . So when she suggested she would like to get some stuff at this Handicraft shop ....I decided to follow suit . Before I know it I was buying  whatever that caught my fancy . In all I spent about RM80 . Yeah , I better make full use of those materials .

Once home I started to choose and make a template . The cat template looked kinda cute . Preparing and cutting and sewing and by today's afternoon I completed a piece.

No image of that little felt key chain taken yet. A labour of love and hard work ..straining my eyes. Somehow it didn't turn out to look like a cat ...more of an Owl. The big eyes looked scary ...said my daughter and she was sure it will not be a hit among her friends .

Its alright ...at least I completed a piece ...a couple of embroidery stitches used in this project ...trying to make it as neat as possible . Well , its hanging near the zip on the bag I am currently using. The whole thing...the bag and that pretty little thing is so .....Me.

A pat on the back for me , Bloggy for a job well done .

Now I gotta move on and make my house as cosy and neat as it used to . Bye....

Dancy

No comments:

Post a Comment