Friday, December 3, 2010

Fourth Day

Morning Bloggy ,

Another day today . Room 225 , Pantai Hospital . Been here ever since I did my operation ...to remove a part of the cervix that has been bothering me for the past 1 month .

Gotta do what I gotta do . The operation went well syukuralhamdullillah .....My daughter Yasmin was with me to assist in whatever she could . Bless her .

Just when I thought all was well and thought I would be discharged yesterday ( 3.12.2010 ) I found out I was bleeding . Which shouldn't be . Immediately I smsed the doctor . And he told me he need to observe me further meaning another day at the hospital .

Later in the morning he attended to me and found out the problem to my blood discharge . He applied something to stop the bleeding . I was hoping it would stop too .

Aiya.....somehow in the middle of the night I felt the need to pee . At the same time I checked on the pad I was using . Yes sir ....the problem is still there .

I'm sure the doctor will come in to see me this morning . We will decide what to do next . The way I see it I might have to go in the operating theater again . Lets hope all goes well this time .

I gotta take care of myself . 2010 has been a pretty miserable year for me ....health wise that is .

All I pray for 2011 is that May ALLAH SWT give me good health . I need that so much .

Just me

Dancy

No comments:

Post a Comment