Tuesday, December 21, 2010

The Drive

Bloggy dear ,

Just want to tell you I drove out to town today , to send my son to his tuition class . The whole gang tagged along ...minus hubby and my sis in law . After dropping my son  we hanged around at a shopping mall for an hour and a half ; then back again to pick him up.

Reaching home there was a card for me from an old Danish friend . Felt good to have heard from her again . She was not in good health too for the past few months . I felt sorry for her . I thought I was the only one down in the pits .

Oh ya Bloggy , the so called pinkish blood discharge has stopped for today . There's only a tiny bit of brownish stain . I do hope that's a good sign for me . If so I would like to say good riddance to all those blood that keep on oozing out now and then . In the mean time ...I still have to slow down and get myself fit for my travel to Miri .

Another thing ...early this morning I finally completed my cross stitch . The word " Welcome " looked so beautiful in its assortment of colors . I gotta wash it first , dry , iron and send it for framing . Took me 17 days to complete that project and I am proud of  my achievement .

Knowing I managed to complete my cross stitch sewing project made me feel so inspired .Welcome to my new life bloggy . I look forward to the future ....good health for me and my love ones . 

Just me 

Dancy


No comments:

Post a Comment