Sunday, December 19, 2010

19 Days

Dear Bloggy ,

My 19th day today after the operation . I saw the doctor last friday . Some pink blood on my nappy liner . Until today it is still there . If only I'm not allergic to tracimine acid ...any blood discharge would have stopped a long time ago .


When will it end ? I hope it will stop in a weeks time . The doctor said I could make the trip to Miri . Hope he is right . Yes , I  have to send my sister in law home . School has reopened by 2nd of January 2011. My flight is on the 4th and will be flying here again on 8th January .

The doctor gave me some antibiotics that day . Twice daily for the next 4 days . Another 2 more days to go to finish the whole course . I have asked a friend to get me some fresh supplies of " Ikan haruan "...hope she did not forget to inform her brother . Its said that these fish do us good for those who had done a major operation like mine .

Insyaallah Bloggy ...Insyaallah ... I hope ALLAH SWT will grant me good health . That's all I need . It can be quite depressing when you are not getting better any faster . In the mean time  I still have to ' bepantang ' where food is concerned , my movements and activities ....

Its a good feeling to write down how I feel and how I am progressing .....Just bear with me okay ?


Just me

Dancy

No comments:

Post a Comment