Thursday, December 9, 2010

I Am ...

Dear Bloggy ,

Today I just want to begin my paragraph with ' I am ...."

I am hoping for a speedy recovery . The word speedy reminds me of the cartoon show Speedy Gonzales . What was it about actually ? All I could remember was this coyote with legs that move so fast . Hope to catch this show on TV again .

I am wearing another piece of shirt over the T shirt I am using . Its pretty cool tonight . To complete my attire , I am using a pair of socks and my son's cap to cover my head . I am going nuts ?

I am reading comics before I go to sleep . Archie , Veronica and Betty and Jughead . I smiled to myself and laughed silently over the misadventures they had , the love affairs and the daily happenings in their lives . I am asking myself ...am I alright ?

I am hearing the loud and thunderous row of the train passing by my house . At times I could feel the earth move under my feet . But its not so bad ...it depends on the type of train that so happened to pass by . The small ones makes less noise of course . This I called the baby trains . Then there's the mummy trains becoz they sound kind of more feminine and then there's the papa trains ...these of coz being loud and bossy . I am asking myself any grandmother and grandfather's trains out there ? Hmmmm...

I am telling myself I need to go to sleep now . The bed looks so cosy beckoning me to go to slumber land . So till then , goodnite , bloggy .

Just me

Dancy

No comments:

Post a Comment