Sunday, December 5, 2010

A Day At A Time


Dear Bloggy ,

Alhamdullillah I am home now . Am still feeling lousy though . Maybe due to lack of sleep which I tried to get while at the hospital . Just when my eyes were about to close somebody would be entering the room . That would awaken me . And I would have trouble falling asleep again.

I'm taking a day at a time ; relax ...rest myself . Got to take care of the food that I am eating . Some could and might cause severe allergies especially when one had just had an operation .

I will be seeing the Doctor again in a week's time . I hope there are good news for me . We gotta pray , ok ?

My hugsssssssssss to all my family members . They are all concerned for my well being . Thanks ...and I love you all.

Just me

Dancy

No comments:

Post a Comment