Saturday, December 4, 2010

On The Mend


Morning there Bloggy ,

Another 15 minutes and its noon ...and I am still in the hospital .

Where do I begin to update you ?

At about this time yesterday I was wheeled in into the operating theater . Much as I tried not to get myself scared and create unnecessary anxiety , I could hardly control my feelings . I do know what I was in there for . Still the future was a huge question mark . Its not a nice place to be in .

I prayed and stayed hard to be positive . I thought of my mum and tried to be as strong as her . At this time all I need to do is to trust in ALLAH SWT .

The doctor was not there yet . The place was cold and I was shivering . . I could feel myself shaking to the bones creating unnecessary anxiety . Worst I could feel my reflux acting on me . I told the surgery team about it . I told one of them to prop up my pillow because I was not feeling comfortable . And gosh ...it felt like a long time for the doctor to be there .

When he arrived he sedated me immediately . Before I passed out he told me to just sleep . I remembered saying my prayers .

I woke up in my room . I remembered in a daze being wheeled out of the room . Late in the evening the doctor called me up . He told me he so called ' laser ' off the blood vessel that was leaking a little blood . And that the blood that was bothering me yesterday happened to be...yes ...my period .

I hope it is so . We will see how it goes in the next few days . On the other hand I hope I still have enough blood within me .

I gotta rest ...catch an hour or so of sleep before I go off to see the doctor in the afternoon . And perhaps be discharged .

Just me , Bloggy .

Dancy

No comments:

Post a Comment