Saturday, March 19, 2011

Old Routine Is Back

Dear Bloggy ,


By that I meant school break is over . And we are all trying to get back to our old morning school day routine .


Routine for my two children is that they are to go to school , be in their school uniforms , look neat and presentable and to ensure homework is done and no books needed for the day is forgotten .

The routine for me is to ensure Yasmin and Amir are awake ...not much of a chore as so far so good they are able to wake up on their own . If they don't ...well ...you can bet the earful barking orders I can give them should they choose to ignore school day . Unless of course they are sick . That too I will counter check to ensure they are really really sick and not fit to attend class .

Routine for me is to ensure their school uniforms are cleaned and ironed . That they have their pocket money. That they don't forget anything needed for school etc etc etc. That they take their breakfast . That we hit the road by 0700. And that I don't forget to pick them up again at the designated time .

After dropping them off at school ,  I'm off to the Sunday Market looking out for fresh fish , fresh chicken and fresh vegetables and fruits . One can get fresh jungle products too . Like the ' paku pakis .' Then I'm off home enjoying the quietness of the house ...enjoying my own company ..." just me time " at the moment .

Have a nice day to all the folks out there ......

No comments:

Post a Comment