Monday, March 21, 2011

Oh Go Away ....

Hi there Bloggy ,

How do u feel today ....that is if you have any feelings at all...or rather it be the other way round ...me ..pouring out all my feelings to you . That's why I write in this blog dairy right ? Writing down my thoughts ...and perhaps along that way ...part of my feelings are revealed too .

Today I don't feel too good . I have been to the doctor twice ...I have a slight cough,  my nose is blocked ...I don't sneeze and the phlegm is still as thick as ever . That when I coughed now and then its just there ...that not so nice puke sound . Its just not right .

I landed on the sofa early this morning at about 0900.  The medication  made me a bit drowsy . Well I rested  for an hour feeling  good and refreshed after that . By that time I  could  feel my right ear going a bit deaf / block . Am  hoping  all this feeling of unpleasantness will go away soon .

The Indonesian helper came helping  me washed the bathroom upstairs while I cleaned and swept Amir's and Yasmin's room . She mopped the floor . She did  a few other things ...I paid her RM25 for a 3.5 hours of work .

She's one kind of a woman ...calling me now and then when she should come in to clean . There are a couple of  them around ...all looking for jobs and they would be on their bicycles early in the morning ; hoping some housewife would want their help . I guess its very competitive for them . I bet she don't want to lose me . 

Honestly , I do need her to come in and clean now and then ...about once or twice a week . At 50 years old I feel I have other things to do that need more of my energy . At least I don't have to rush ...rush ...rush leaving me feeling exhausted by the end of the day . Sure .. I lose my Ringgit Malaysia ....but on the other hand  I had done some positive work that made me feel good ...like baking buns for my children ...

Till then bloggy .........

No comments:

Post a Comment