Saturday, March 26, 2011

Worth The Effort

Hi Bloggy ,

Am still feeling tired . But gotta dragged myself out of bed and send the children to school today . My neighbor next door hitched a ride too as he missed his bus .

Anyway yesterday's baking class was worth going and worth the money ...despite the slight deafness in my ear . I thought I could hardly hear the chef and might not enjoy the class . Thank God he spoke in a loud and clear voice .

We had a hands on approach on how to prepare the dough ...understanding  the technique was very important . With more time and experimenting on that recipe I'm sure I could bake as good as the chef too . So far my children are loving the pieces I brought yesterday . That's a good sign .

I just slumped in front of the sofa last night with the telly on . So pretty tired and exhausted after a long day at the baking class. Not enough sleep as I had woken up earlier in the morning .

A slow day today as I have to recoup my energy . The house is in a mess .  Let it be ...Let it be.....

Till then Bloggy ...

Dancy

No comments:

Post a Comment