Sunday, March 27, 2011

My Wish....

Dear Bloggy ,

I have a terrible headache now . Somehow I was not able to sleep and rest well last night . Its terrible feeling this way ....as if your head is somewhere in the clouds and your body just floating .

There's still plenty of work to do for a homebody like  me . My kitchen is in a mess there . The floor has not been swept past 2 days . And I have newspapers that need to be thrown out . At least my laundry is daily folded  A pat on the back for me .


Talk about my own social life ...it is of non existent . The latest that I'm able to mix with other ladies was the baking class that I joined 3 days ago . It felt  good to reconnect with people who are on the same wave length and interest . I don't know them ...the little conversation we had sure gave me a good welcome break .Though a whole day there threw my daily routine of balance . And now I have to catch up with whatever that needs immediate attention .

I 'll do that after  my much needed rest .....get over this terrible feeling in my head . My wish right now is I hope to get that rest . So am going to switch off my handphone  . Just disconnect myself for a while .

Just hang on with me , Bloggy .

Dancy .

No comments:

Post a Comment