Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Am Alright ....

Dear Bloggy ,

Can't believe I did not write anything in here . A month is a long time .

Am ok ...feeling good ...doing alright .

Yunno Bloggy , back to the days when  I was still working in this company , my whole year diary was always filled up with " what to do list for the day " . Things I need to sort out  and attend to . Some of it I need to attend personally ...and some I need to delegate to the clerk .

I need to apply that ' To do List "  too in running this household . Fill up the diary again .

Let's see ...there is my daily routine of taking a shower and dress myself up .  Then a hot cup of Milo and 2 pieces of wholemeal bread to give me the energy for the morning . Then its hopping off to send my two children to school .Then its a stop at the newspaper stand to get my early morning news . Then its off again to home ...this time driving at a leisurely pace ...observing the scenes ..and appreciating the views that nature had to offer .

Reaching home ...I switched on the laptop and catch up on my mails and read whatever my friends had posted on Facebook .

Ok ...gotta stop now Bloggy coz I am behind schedule . I have to wash the morning dishes and clean the kitchen .

Will continue again . Ta - ta for now .

No comments:

Post a Comment