Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Honestly ....

Dearest Bloggy ,

Honestly I just gotta shape up in everything ....there's too much procrastination and laziness  creeping in . I hate that .

Worst am ignoring  that creative part of me .  Had not put aside some time to get down to doing my sewing ...my patch work blanket for my daughter , my cross stitch and yes my macrame seems to be on hold . BAd ........!!

On the side I have been in touch with friends : through  Facebook lately ; a quick way to say Hi and check up on them . I do get out of the house ; doing my marketing and shopping and meeting friends along the way . A smile here and there to strangers too ...not necessary that we be friends though . Just to brighten up my day and her day too . Just to cheer each other up is more like it !!

So smile coz its Thursday . Am thankful for that coz the week is almost over .!!

Cheers !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment