Friday, December 30, 2011

What ?

Dear Bloggy ,

Just what in the world happened ? Such a long long silence ...just what have I done with my life in 2011 ?


Good health on the rise if I must say so . Last July I went and gave a hello to Dr Kevin ...that's for my follow up after last 1st December operation . Doc said my wound is healing very beautifully  and that he is just  amazed . He said it must have the food I have been taking that kind of help in the healing process . Indeed I have been diligently taking good healthy food and am glad everything turns out fine . What more could I asked ? I praised ALLAH SWT for that .

The next task is to take up walking ...and walk and walk and walk . This to be done 3 times a week for at least 30 minutes . Hope that will help to bring my weight down to the desired  kilogram ...this weight is taking a toll on my knees and my foot . It ain't fun . I feel I am living in 65 years old body . Disgusting ain't it .

An end to year 2011 ....and I am stepping out to 2012 with a huge " Welcome " ....

Till then , bloggy .

No comments:

Post a Comment