Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year 2012

Dear Bloggy ,

A new dawn ... a new day . I woke up and saw a gloomy Sunday morning ..that is 1st January 2012 for you and me . Felt like hitting the sack again but decided not to .

Had breakfast in town with hubby  . Amir and Yasmin were still sound asleep .  I need the time with hubby ...its not that often we could do that . Ya ..we shared the table but both of us were lost in our own world ...both reading the newspaper ; now and then conversing and its back to reading . I guess when you had been together for 25 years ..this song applies " you say the best , when you say nothing at all "..


Nothing  to hurry about today ...doing all tasks at a leisurely phase . Its that point in time when you are still absorbing the fact that its a New Year . Tomorrow should be the day when I am in high gear . The first task is to clean out my so called ' multi purpose room ' where all my books are kept etc etc etc . So many things to be given away and sorted out . The aim is to make that room comfortable again .

Till then Bloggy ,

Dancy

No comments:

Post a Comment