Tuesday, November 23, 2010

You Again ....!

Hello there again Bloggy ,

Its me your annoying shadow . I have been pretty busy the whole morning .

Thank God for this Indonesian lady who came in now and then to help me in cleaning the place up . We did the work together so that more things could be done . I am pleased with the results .

The house was swept and mopped . The front yard and back portion of the house was scrubbed . Along the way some things that were a sore to the eyes were chugged out ...and this lady picked these up . Well , like the saying goes ...one's man trash is another man's treasure .

Bloggy dear , the year 2010 is coming to a close . 2011 is a mere doorstep away . I reflected on the achievements that I have done ; none so far that I could be proud of . Its still not too late ain't it to embark on something . In the mean time I will continue dreaming .

Gotta go bloggy .

Cheers ...

Just me
Dancy

No comments:

Post a Comment