Monday, January 2, 2012

The Day

Dear Bloggy ,

Am all alone now . Daughter Yasmin is at school . Son Amir decided to follow suit . He said he has to return some textbooks that belonged to the school . Oh well let me enjoy this me time.

I looked at myself in the mirror this morning . Yep ...50 years old . And I look it . Hahahahaha....I kind of like that person looking back at me .

Oh ya ...needs no reminding but still just for the records of my own timeline...I am a at home mother . 5 years of service at 68 , Bandar Laguna Merbok , Sg Petani , Kedah Darul Aman . I am not complaining or whining nor making a self pity attitude .

Just want to tell you Bloggy ...I don't want to trade in this profession for a work out there . I have things planned and hoped to accomplish this year . 

One thing I need to do right now ....is to fold yesterday's laundry . Of course the cleaning aspect comes along ...yeahhhh my house is a disaster . Its messy .

I must clean .

Bye Bloggy .

No comments:

Post a Comment