Saturday, February 18, 2012

How I Wish For A ......

Dear Bloggy ,

If there is one wish that needs to be fulfilled, its a wish for a squeeky clean house . A house has to be clean . That's where most of us spend our time . It ought to be a place we could be proud of . Important to ensure it is looking at its best .

At present the place which I am calling home is not in a desirable state . Its just not right to treat my house this way . Just don't judge me okay just because it is in a mess.A mother's life can be tough at times. it doesn't help that I am taking it one day at a time.

Just have to change my ways ....I have to start somewhere .....throwing out the magazines and donating the books should be a good start . I will tell you how it goes bloggy .

Gotta call it a night now. Its raining and the bed is beckoning for me to rest .

Good night , Bloggy.

No comments:

Post a Comment